Fire in college in Drosh

Private college burnt in fire

CHITRAL: A private college located in Drosh Nagar was gutted in a fire that erupted late on Monday night, Rescue 1122 said on Tuesday.

It said the cause of the fire in the Drosh Institute of Technology was electric short circuiting.

After being alerted about the incident, staff from the emergency service reached the spot and saved most part of the building from the flames, added the emergency service.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *