Chitral Today
Latest Updates and Breaking News

Shop saved from being gutted in fire

CHITRAL: A fire broke out in a closed auto workshop located near the Chitral polo ground on Wednesday.

But Rescue 1122 said as smoke started billowing from the closed shop the rescuers were alerted who reached the spot and put out the fire.

Had the fire not been extinguished on time it could have caused a loss of Rs10 million to the owner and also spread to the whole market, it added.

The cause of the fire was short circuiting in a stabilizer in the shop.

The owner of the shop, Qari Jan Muhammad, belongs to Peshawar, said Rescue 1122 Chitral.

You might also like

Leave a comment

error: Content is protected!!