Owners of fire-gutted houses provided relief items

AYUN: Owners of two houses damaged by a fire on Friday were provided relief items by the district administration of Chitral.

The fire in the houses of Intikhab Alam and his brother Mudassir Shah in Darkhanan Deh was caused by an electric short circuiting. Due to unavailability of a fire brigade service in the area, the flames could not be put out. As a result, the houses were gutted, causing losses of millions of rupees to the owners.

The relief items handed over to the two families by Assistant Commissioner Abdul Wali Khan included tents, quilts, cylinders and other items.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *