Cylinder shop saved from fire disaster

Cylinder shop saved from disaster

CHITRAL: A cylinder shop with over 100 LPG cylinders was saved from a major disaster by Rescue 1122 in Monday.

The emergency service said a fire erupted in the shop located bear the district jail in Denin due to leakage from a cylinder.

After being alerted, Rescue 1122 reached the spot and put out the fire before ut could engulf the shop. 

There were over 100 cylinders for domestic use in the shop owned by Manzoor Elahi, said Rescue 1122.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *