CHITRAL: Rescue 1122 saved a petrol pump from being burnt completely after it caught fire due to a gas cylinder leak on Monday.
The rescue service said the fire erupted in a room at the petrol pump in Saeedabad. After being alerted, the rescue team arrived at the spot and contained the flames from spreading to the fuel station. In case of the spread of the flames, the fuel in the station could also have caught fire.
Baba Muzaffar Khan from Shishi Koh, a cook living in the room at the petrol pump, was injured from the fire. He was shifted to hospital after being provided first aid.