Chitral Today
Latest Updates and Breaking News

House gutted in fire, woman, son injured

KARIMABAD: A woman and her son narrowly escaped a fire that engulfed their house on Monday night.
Local people told ChitralToday that the wife and a son of Mohammad Hassan were asleep at their house when the house caught fire at night. They succeeded in saving their lives but sustained burn injuries. The woman and her son have been admitted to the District Headquarters Hospital Chitral with burn injuries.
The house in Madashel locality of Karimabad valley caught fire due to electric short circuit, added the local people.
They said the owner of the house worked as a labourer out of Chitral. They said all household items along with the house were gutted and the family has no shelter now.
They called upon the government and other departments to provide financial assistance to the family.
You might also like

Leave a comment

error: Content is protected!!