One dies, two injured due to suffocation

CHITRAL: One person died and two others were hospitalized due to suffocation in a room where they slept after burning coal for heating.

Locals said three ticketing clerks had slept in a room at Attaliq bus stand on Monday night after burning coal for heating in the room.

When they did not come out the next morning, people broke the door open and found the room full of smoke and the three men trapped in suffocation.

One of the three men identified as Azizur Rehman of Mori Lasht was found dead while Muhammad Hakim of Singoor and Kamran of Charsadda were unconscious.

They were shifted to DHQ hospital where doctors were trying to save their lives.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *