Man seeks justice against occupation of house by uncle

CHITRAL: A young man from Khruzg village of Yarkhun valley has appealed to authorities concerned to provide him justice against his uncle and other relatives who have occupied his land in the village.
Islam Uddin told reporters here that his father died when he was six years old after which his mother contracted a second marriage leaving him and his younger brother Karam Uddin helpless. His uncle Sher Goli Khan did not bother to send the orphan siblings to school.

He said after a few years he moved to Punjab and worked as a labourer in different cities. In the meantime, his uncle in connivance with other relatives occupied his house and land in the village. Now the siblings are nowhere to live a peaceful life in their ancestral village.

He appealed to the chief justice of Pakistan and other authorities to provide him justice by retrieving the house and land and handing it to the siblings.–S. Nazir Hussain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *