CHITRAL: A gas cylinder pressure cooker blast and fire in Reshun village of Upper Chitral on Friday left three labourers belonging to Punjab and KP injured.
Rescue 1122 said the three men were engaged in the Reshun powerhouse rehabilitation work.
They sustained burn injuries when a gas cylinder they were using for cooking in their camp exploded following a fire.
Rescuers reached the area and after providing the injured first aid shifted them to the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital Chitral, Rescue 1122 told ChitralToday.
The injured labourers were identified as Shah Nawaz, 47, from Sargodha, Punjab; Nasirullah, 32, Charsadda; and Waqar, 30, Khushab.