Chitral Today
Latest Updates and Breaking News

House gutted in fire

Irshadullah Khan khan

A fire caused by electric short circuiting destroyed a house in Riri Parpish village in Upper Chitral early on Friday, local people said.

Residents awakened by the sudden blaze and gathered to put out the flames. Despite their efforts, however, the house belonging to Hakim Khan was gutted.

All household goods, clothing a motorcycle and a substantial sum of cash burnt in the inferno.

Meanwhile, Rescue 1122 Chitral issued a cautionary reminder to residents regarding the safe use of electrical appliances to prevent such incidents.

You might also like

Leave a comment

error: Content is protected!!