Fire destroys another house near town

CHITRAL: A fire that was caused by electric short circuiting destroyed a house near Chitral town on Tuesday.

Rescue 1122 said soon after receiving information its staff reached the house located at Ganak.

The flames were put out before it could reach other houses in the locality. However, the house owned by Rehmatullah was destroyed along with household items.

Fire incidents destroying houses and shops across Chitral have become common due to use of poor quality wires etc.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *