House catches fire

BOON, Dec 18: In Avi Lasht, Booni, the house of Ahmad Jan, son of Wali Jan caught fire due to an electric short-circuit last night resulting in loss of a million of rupees. However, no loss of life was reported. The neighbours extinguished the flames. DSP Mohammad Wali Shah with a police team reached the spot after the fire was put out. Strangely the fire brigade was not able to reached the house due to lack of water.– Salman Jaffar Sunny]]>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *