Chitral Today
Latest Updates and Breaking News. Editor: Zar Alam Khan.

Student dies of accidental fire

DROSH, Aug 26: A 10th class student of the Army Public School Drosh, who was injured reportedly by an accidental fire of a pistol in his house on Saturday, died at the District Headquarters Hospital Chitral, on Monday morning. [caption id="attachment_12222" align="alignleft" width="142"]ishtiaq Ishtiaq Ahmed[/caption] The victim, Ishtiaq Ahmed, was a resident of Dargeni locality of Drosh. His body was brought to Drosh from Chitral on Monday and was buried at his ancestral village . A large number of people attended the Namaz-e-Janaza of the deceased student. The people of the area have expressed shock over the tragic death of the boy and also said that parents should be extra careful in keeping arms in their houses where children got access to them at ease. It is also shocking to note here that a large number of people in Chitral have started keeping arms both legal and illegal.]]>

You might also like

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected!!