Horse electrocuted before Nauroz polo match

ZAIT (Upper Chitral), March 22: A beautiful white horse was electrocuted near Booni police station on way to the polo ground of Gahli on Nauroz day. horseReports said there was a match between the players of Booni on the Nauroz day. The horse was owned by a son of Haideri Lal of Booni. One of the locals said  the horse was electrocuted while passing by an electric poll near the police station. Fortunately,  the rider of the horse remained unhurt. However, he was stated to be very said over the death of the horse that too before the important match. Another resident said it was a big question mark on the performance of the civic agencies who failed to check these electric polls putting the lives of the people at danger.]]>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.